Liebster Award :)
I recently had the honor of being nominated for an online blogger award. It comes from other bloggers who value what you do and that in itself means so much to me. I thank Lisa from Kid and Capers for the nomination.
The cuteness and fun of this award is encouraging. Here we go…
I was asked:
1. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging, officially, for almost 1 year.
2. Do you have any pets?
No, not anymore. My goldfish, Escence, died 😦
3. Is there anything that you would like to have achieved by the end of 2014? Doesn’t have to be a big thing!
To have CrystalSays.com make a definite impact in the lives of young girls, even if it is just 1 girl at a time.
4. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
No judgment? Ribs!
5. Are you passionate about anything in particular? It can be a topic or hobby, anything!
Helping those in need.
6. Any there any bloggers that you would love to meet?
CurlyNikki & Kid and Capers
7. Do you have a favourite TV show?
Hours and hours of I Love Lucy… because I do love Lucy!
8. What is your pet peeve?
Repeated use of a word in the incorrect tense.
9. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
The freedom I get in giving my voice wings. While I speak in one location, my words are being read in multiple countries.
10. Do you have any advice for new bloggers?
It starts off slow, I mean VERY slow but do not get discouraged. Keep writing! Research your audience and who you want to become readers, learn them, reach them, interact with them. Keep writing.
11. What was the last book that you read?
The Bible. It is chock full of stuff! Great stuff, always something for new insight.
- Promote the person who has nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Answer the question’s giving to you by your nominee, then create a new list of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate your own 5-11 blog’s that you feel deserve the award
- Inform them that they have been nominated for The Liebster Award and provide a link to your post so that they can learn about it.
1. What inspires you to write?
2. What is your life’s goal?
3. Do you consider yourself a role model? Why?
4. Did this nomination brighten your day? (I hope so, if even for a few seconds.)
5. Why do you blog?
6. If your blog had super powers, what would they be?
7. What is your favorite thing about YOU?
8. What do you fear most? (Conquer it!)
9. What do you do to unwind?
10. What are your top 3 favorite activities?
11. Do you love yourself? (The answer should be yes!)
Later Lovies, always remember– I appreciate YOU!
-Crystal Haynes ( CrystalSays.com )